Brett Sweitzer Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Delayed visit

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Waited 2 days with broken fibula; no pain meds ordered

Worst doc ever

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Just stay away from him and his office. They are not good and you will not be happy.

Dr. Brent Switzler is a Monster

Posted on April 8th, 2016

My appointment was for 11:30 I did not get out until 2:30 I didn't like the doctor I tried joking with him when he first walked in he wasnt amused.. I thought he was rude , I didn't like him he never really spent time with me to tell me what's going on , I thought his answers were cocky and I am going to seek a second opinion I would not take a dog to see dr. Brent Switzer and God help anybody that does because he doesn't care about you he only cares about the money that he is making so if he went to Temple University he better go back again or go to charm school because he has no manners at all amen and I pity anybody else that has to go see this man his star rate would be 0 Plus

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I waited 45 mins from my appointment time to be called in. Spent another 30 mins for the doctor to show up at examination room (this happened to my 2 appointments). He spent 2 mins on exam and was upset when I asked if he would attended to my other shoulder.

Awful traumatic experience with multipurpose suite and Brett sweitzer. Torn acl injury still not fixed going on over a month since the injury

Posted on July 7th, 2015

If I could rate less then 1 star I would. He is unfortunately the only orthopaedic dr that takes my insurance. They delayed my care since my initial injury of over a month. It started with the front office and office manager where, when early for an apt, they made me reschedule several times, not allowing me to be seen after driving over an hour. The er where I was seen at the time of inhury said it was imperative I see ORTHO right away. The nasty receptionist shredded the original copy of my insurance card she had copied at the first appointment and smugly threw it away before my very eyes. She tried for the third time to cancel my appointment. When I finally got to see sweitzer, over a month past my knee joint injury, he was smug, quick with the tongue, and had already dismissed me before I had been evaluated. Finally, I recieved an mri. The office and sweitzer would not go over my results with me, they once again delayed care for over a week and a half. When I finally retrieved the report myself, I was distraught over the condition of my knee. Ruptured acl, sprained mcl, obvious sub lexicon of the knee, along with a larger ruptured bakers cyst, impaction injuries as well as an impaction fractire of the tibial plateau ( which he later told me was just a bone bruise ( idk how a bone bruise and fracture are one I the same) after much pleading they moved my appointment up a few weeks for him to go over results. He was cocky, dismissive and obviously couldn't be bothered. His supportive staff was the same. He told me my knee was much to swollen and stiff to operate on and I needed physical therapy. He also made sure to tell me he had a torn acl as well and didn't have surgery to repair it because he had physical therapy and now has strong legs to support his torn acl. Needless to say, I am hurt confused angry and fed up. I now do not know what to do for my mangeled knee. I need a second option. Therefore, if you need to see Brett sweitzer, or anyone in his office,RUN !! go see a different orthopaedic dr no matter what the cost!

Posted on December 7th, 2015