Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett M Andres has 2 locations
11782 SW Barnes Rd Ste 300
Portland, OR 97225
11782 SW Barnes Rd Ste 200
Portland, OR 97225
Book Online Now
Dr. Brett M Andres has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brett M Andres has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett M Andres - Posted on September 6th, 2018
attentive and focused.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett M Andres - Posted on June 10th, 2018
Long road as they say....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett M Andres - Posted on February 15th, 2018
Rotator cuff and a torn bicep.... oh my. Doc has me on a routine average schedule for recovery. Longer than what one wants but slow means longer without mishaps in the future. After a few months it has become less intense and ones body tells you what you can do.
Diagnosed knee pain quickly and efficiently
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett M Andres - Posted on August 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett M Andres - Posted on May 26th, 2015
I liked the way he simplified the details so that we could understand easier, and his team was very respectful. However, he did seem abrasive and acted like he wanted to speed up the diagnosis and get out of there as quick as possible. And he also limited the physical therapists to 60 degrees of bending ( I had knee surgery) and then told them to crank my knee and get it to 135 degrees in 3 and a half weeks, saying that if I couldn't I would need a second surgery to remove scar tissue, acting all nonchalant, like it wasn't a big deal, which my family and I did not appreciate. But then again, he has been doing this for many years, and he is the only one who saw what my knee looked like firsthand. So all in all, 4/5.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brett M Andres Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Brett M Andres
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett M Andres is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.