Dr. Brett Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Baker?

DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS.

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr Baker may be a good cardiologist, but he and his office staff are terrible in follow up of phone calls. We called them 5 days in a row ... left messages and never had the calls returned or the questions answered for an MRI which my husband needed. We waited for over 10 days for them to fill out some forms for the MRI. We do not know WHY my husband is now on ELIQUIS and hence he cannot get shots for the pain in his back unless DR BAKER agrees. Why would he put someone on ELIQUIS if you cannot get OFF when you need other meds. We are currently looking for a new doctor.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

So very grateful that I am Dr. Bakers patient. My treatment plan has been excellent and I have follow up every three months. I don't think I could be in better hands.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Excellent on all accounts sums up Dr. Bakers practice! Thank you goes out to him and his staff.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baker for the past two years and find him to be very knowledgable in treated a-fib as well as atrial flutters. He just did my second cardiac ablation for the atrial flutters with excellent results. He takes his time to explain everything that he has planned as well as answer any questions you may have. I could have had my procedure done in Myrtle Beach but I have complete confidence in Dr. Baker so I elected to have it done at Roper. I don't think you will find better doctors than Dr. Baker or Dr. Frane, who did my first ablation for a-fib.

Very happy I definitely recommend

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I couldn't be happier with Dr Brett Baker. I was born with a heart condition called Wolff Parkinson White and had struggled my entire life with scary abnormal heart rhythms. 10 years ago I had my first catheter ablation with a doctor in Asheville NC whose bedside manner was awful and the ablation was unsuccessful (overall a bad experience). When I moved to the Charleston area I started seeing Dr Brett Baker. For three and a half years I have enjoyed Dr Bakers impeccable bedside manner, patient answering of questions and slow and steady guidance. I just recently had a catheter ablation with Dr Baker and my experience couldn't have been better. He took extra time and care during the surgery to identify not only the most obvious problem but to uncover the hidden ones too and took extra time to observe and make sure that he had gotten everything. Again I couldn't have been happier with him as a Dr and would gladly recommend him to anyone considering the scary proposition of addressing heart issues you may be experiencing. After living with this condition for 41 years I can't tell you how appreciative I am.

Great Doctor horrible wait time

Posted on October 28th, 2013

This doctor figure out what was wrong with me after many years of not understanding what was going on. Only down side is that Everytime I go to see him I wait 45-60 minutes in the waiting room and then another 30 minutes in the room they take you to. Great doctor just horrible wait time.

Director, Alumni Affairs, The Citadel

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Baker is a true professional in every sense of the word. He has performed surgery on me three times in the past 7 years without complications. I have an ICD and am a very compliant patient which helps in my treatment with Dr.Baker. He is attentive, easy to talk to and answers questions honestly and without hesitation. I would recommend him to any member of my family or circle of friends.

Awesome Doc!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr. Baker is a very good doctor and accesses his patients very well. He leaves nothing unexamined, if there's a problem, he will find it, and treat it appropriately, so those who suffer with cardiac problems can live a longer life. Many thanks to Dr. Baker!!

Dr Baker, my doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2009

Dr Baker has always been very attentive to my needs and has shown a personal interest in health. During periods of my heart problem, Dr Baker has called me at home to check on me. I would highly recommend Dr Baker to all patients.

Posted on July 30th, 2017