Dr. Brett B Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett B Bernstein?

Long time patient. Has been taking care of my Crohns for years.

very satisfied

compassionate, professional doctor

The Best

Dr Bernstein has been treating my Crohn's disease for 15 years. I don't know what I would do without him. He and his staff have made this horrible disease a lot easier to deal with. He's a 1 in a millio n

Did not feel confident in his diagnosis resulting in obtaining other opinions which disconfirmed his. Does not return calls requiring constantly calling to obtain his assistance.

Doctor's Response

Please contact my office to discuss .

Long time patient

I use social media and the web a lot for everything but only recently started to use it for my own healthcare. I write reviews for a lot of products I buy but this is like the first time I ever wrote sbout a doctor. I have known Dr. B for over 15 years and he has treated my crohn's disease. He is busy but when I see him always gives me the attention I need. Doctors now are rushed but he always pays attention to my complaints. I would never change.

I went to see this doctor to discuss having my first ever colonoscopy. He really made me calm about the whole process and the procedure was a breeze . I have ready told a couple of my friends

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had :)

very good natured and competent. everything was explained in clear way. had a procedure which was painless

recommend !

I saw a bunch of specialists who told me I didnt have celiac disease even though my mom and cousin had it. my blood tests never showed it but dr bernstein found it when he took a biopsy of my small intestine. some of the other doctors just said it was in my head]. i cant thank dr bernstein enough and he was really nice.

Stephanie

i never saw a specialist for my problem before. doctor Bernstein explained my problem to me and reviewed bunch of changes I needed to make in my diet. he told me I might need a procedue if I didn't get better but didn't force me to make a decision on the spot. I will be seeing him again in a couple of months.

Margaret

This was my 3rd visit. He always listens to my problems and I never feel rushed. I have recommended him to 2 friends in the last year and like the way he explains everything to me

Based on my experience this physician did not accurately diagnose my medical issue, incorrectly underestimated its significance, made condescending remarks and does not follow-up even when called numerous times. In fact even when messages were left for him to return calls due a serious gastro problem he failed to return the calls in a reasonable timeframe.In my opinion, I would not recommend him at all.