Dr. Brett Bolte Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

HORRIBLE and ABUSIVE

Horrible dr RUDE I am a high fall risk and he took away my cane and did not allow me to have assistance after he made me get on the floor. He made me cry and treated me as if I was faking my illness that I have had 16 years had several surgeries and multiple rounds of radiation for. He was arrogant and rude and self important. I have a formal complaint filed against him RUN from this man who claims to be a top notch Dr he has NO regard for patient rights or the safety and we'll bring if his patients.

best visit ever!!!

Vet

Worst experience I ve ever had No vet should be sent to him. Most unprofessional

Shoulder Surgery

I thought Dr. Bolte was very informative, down to earth, straight shooting and right to the point. He diagnosed my condition without any problems and addressed my pain with the proper medication. I would recommend him to anyone and plan on making an appointment to see him again in the near future. Thanks Dr. Bolte!!!

Paid by insurance companies to deny benefits

He gets paid by insurance companies to deny medical treatment requests, and does so without talking to the treating doctor, and without talking to or evaluating the patient. He clearly has no interest in helping chronic pain patients. His interest lies in getting paid by insurance companies, and in order to do that, he must do their bidding by denying as many treatment requests as he can. Shameful. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

Condescending & unsympathetic

Vet

Paid to reject claims. Fat burnt out pothead. Not listed as a Dr

Rude and not professional

Not very good. Spent 5-10 minutes with me and miss diagnosised my issue. He evaluates veterans for thier disiablty and got mine wrong. It's hard enough getting your benefits without this guy giving the VA bad reports. Run from this guy!!!