Dr. Brett Brechner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Brechner?

FOLLOW-UP NEEDS ATTENTION

Posted on July 21st, 2015

GOOD MAN AND KIND AND CARING . DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH TEST RESULTS LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR BECAUSE OF THIS

Great Family Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2014

My entire family have been patients of Doctor Brechners' for almost 9 years. Very kind and takes the time to listen to your health concerns. He is a very knowledgeable doctor.

GREAT DOC

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I have been to ALOT of different Doc's, he is by far the best!!

the best!

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. B is by far the most caring doc that i have ever been to. He takes care of my whole family, and many friends that i have referred to him. I would be totally lost without him, he is the BEST!!!

a real respectable family man

Posted on February 28th, 2012

NOT EASY TO GET TEST RESULTS FROM STAFF!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

HIS STAFF ( NURSE ) IS TERRIBLE ABOUT GETTING BACK TO PATIENTS REGARDING TEST RESULTS.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I would recommend Dr Brechner to anyone. He's Professional while remaining personal. Always listening to the patients concerns , and weighs them with his diagnosis. He is extremely Intelligent and well educated. I have been with his Office for years now, and cannot imagine going elsewhere. I Trust Dr Brechner with All of my health concerns, needs.

GREAT Doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr. Brechner is a very good doctor and he spends lots of time with his patients. My children even enjoy going to see Dr. Brechner when they need doctoring. My family has been to many doctors but after finding Dr. Brechner we have no plans of leaving even after 5 years.

Thank you!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr. Brechner genuinely cares about his patients and establishes a trust at least with me immediately. I have been seeing him for 8 years and he has been a tremendous source of encouragement as well as an excellent medical doctor. I have a tremendous respect and appreciation for him which motivates me to follow through with all his medical advice and care.

Caring and Worth Any Wait!

Posted on May 26th, 2009

Dr. Brechner has been caring for my family for 3 years now and we are blessed to have him! Yes, you will probably wait a few minutes for your appointment, but that is only because he genuinely cares for his patients and wants to make sure they feel completely comfortable when they leave his office. I have delivered 4 babies with other doctors and I can tell you that the my best experience by FAR was with the child Dr. Brechner delivered. He is full of integrity and very friendly and kind. We are so thankful to have found him!

Posted on March 26th, 2009

He is a very gentle and respectable man!I was very impressed with the time he spent with me and my family!I wouldn't change physicians for the world! He was such a help to my healthcare needs.

Posted on April 24th, 2017