Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brett J Cargill has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Brett J Cargill has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Brett J Cargill has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brett J Cargill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Recent infection brought me to the HHER Because I was an ICU RN many years it was scary to have unfamilar staff taking care of me From the start the ER staff was excellent!!! Dr Cargill was superior in taking over my Rx and I was very ill at the time. After wonderful care and quality Drs and RNs I was home 3.5 days later Dr Dingus the on-staff Internal med physcian was great as well Very Very good ER and staff Thank You!
Dr. Cargill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Palmetto Health Alliance
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHilton Head Regional Healthcare, 35 Bill Fries Dr Bldg F, Hilton Head Island, SC
Dr. Brett J Cargill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.