Dr. Brett Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Cohen?

Surgery comfort🌟

Dr Cohen has performed Umbilical Hernia and Gallbladder surgery on me. Both times ha has taken the time to answer all my questions. He gives a complete explanation of what will be done. This has allowed me to go into surgery with comfort. Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor.😃

The whole staff is truly amazing!!

I did my lab-band 10 years ago and everything was great. He gave me his personal cellphone number so I could call him in case of any problem or concern after my surgery.

Great Hollywood Surgeon

Dr. Cohen has performed two of my surgeries and is a very caring and responsible medical specialist. He has excellent bedside manners and is sincerely concerned about his patients well being. I have recommended him to many of my friends and acquaintances without hesitation.

Great staff and excellent doctor.

I had Dr. Cohen as a secondary surgeon post-op. He was great and reassured me that everything would be fine.

Don't do gallbladder surgery

I'm living a nightmare . After my gallbladder surgery performed by Dr Brett Cohen , I can no longer eat . I ducts are closed off from the inflammation caused by the surgery . I'm here to warn you before you suffer as bad as I do . There are clear contraindications to gallbladder surgery . Stay away from this surgery .

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is to provide high quality patient-centered care as efficiently as possible. We would love to contact you personally in order to hear about your experience in more detail, so that we can improve our healthcare services.” Please contact us at (954)276-8559. You can ask for the office manager Maritza Luna-Hair

great

If there was a way to sing Dr.Cohen's praises to everyone I met without them knowing I had lap band surgery I would. Dr.Cohen and Christina have given me back the life I forgot I had when obesity took over my life. He is warm, comforting, had incredible bedside manner, made me feel so safe before and after surgery and is so educated and makes sure you are too. Honestly, if you're considering weight loss surgery and you live anywhere near Hollywood bariatrics, go to Dr. Cohen. You will never regret your decision. The office staff is also really incredible, Nila is nice, always accommodating. armond took care of filing with my Insurance, he was prompt and helpful. The girl who brings you back is also so kind, sorry, don't know her name. And Christina his PA and the nutritionist is so helpful too! I was hesitant to see anyone but Dr.Cohen but after seeing her for over 5 months now, I have no hesitation. All in all, if I ever had to do it again, I would and wouldn't go any other place. If I ever need to have any general surgery, Dr.Cohen will be the only one doing my surgery so long as I live in south Florida.