- Houston Methodist Hospital
- CHI St Luke's Health The Vintage Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett M Cordes has 2 locations
Dr. Brett M Cordes has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brett M Cordes has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brett M Cordes Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6624 Fannin St Ste 1480 Houston , TX (713) 795-5343
- 6624 Fannin St Ste 1480 Houston , TX 77030
More about Dr. Brett M Cordes
Dr. Cordes works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Cordes is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital and CHI St Luke's Health The Vintage Hospital.