Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett D Lebed has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brett D Lebed has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Brett D Lebed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Waited about 40 minutes past appt time. I finally got in the room and after giving a urine sample the doctor came in. I told him my issues and he said he needs to do a pelvic exam. He was actually quite rough during the exam but thorough. After exam he did not put the step stool back for me to step down. I had to hop off the table to get down. Then he came back in and told me he needed to do more tests. I need a urodynamic test and a cystoscopy. I have been to other clinics where the doctor does the cystoscopy right then and there. I guess this dr. wants an appointment for one. I was able to get a cystoscopy scheduled for the next week but the urodynamic test is booked an entire month out. Grrr! I hurt and just want some answers. I feel nervous and humiliated to have to do these tests. The scheduling girl wasn't very nice and seemed put out that I wanted first available appt. Also other patients were standing close behind and I was uncomfortable with them hearing of my issues. They need more privacy in the office!!!!
16 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett D Lebed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.