Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett D Young has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brett D Young has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Brett D Young is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Young is the most arrogant inattentive physician I have ever encountered. He uncaring and difficult to talk to you. All he wants is to get you to commit to surgery so he can get your money. Steer clear of this one, you will be glad you did.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1997
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Brett D Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brett D Young in this video.
Dr. Brett D Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.