Dr. Brett W Darwin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brett W Darwin?

Dr. Darwin Really Helped Me

Having found that my blood pressure was raging out of control after years of not going to the doctor, Dr. Darwin effectively helped me get it under control. He seems like a good person, and that he's interested in keeping my health under control. My blood pressure is now spot-on perfect, and I no longer worry about it - a nice relief for sure. During the process, he answered all of my questions, pointed me in the right direction, and, while I was respectful of his time, I felt like he'd answer questions for as long as I wanted to ask them. He's super knowledgeable, so definitely pick his brain with any questions you have.

This was the worst physician I have ever met. He was only concerned about getting paid. Very rude I would never trust my health to a doctor like this.

I have been a patient of Dr.Darwin for several years. I had moved for a few years and when I came back I immediately became his patient again. He encourages my active participation in my healthcare and is very interested in follow up and results. (Re the "good" rating on getting an appointment is that I hate going through the automated phone system...not that I can't get an appt.) I highly recommend him as a physician.

Dr. Darwin has a poor bedside manner and occasionally is inappropriate in his humor. He seems intelligent, but that doesn't make up for his deficients in how he interacts with patients.

staff

This doctor is smart but the staff is very unfriendly and it is his way or the highway.

Dr. Brett W Darwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodlettsville, TN.