Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett J Eliuk has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brett J Eliuk has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Brett J Eliuk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Really like Dr. Eliuk. He is polite and kind. He is a good listener and answered all of my questions. He took his time with me and didn't rush me out the door. He understood the severity of my condition yet put me at ease. The staff got all of my tests and procedures ordered fast and efficiently. The technicians were wonderful. Would definitely recommend Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare.
This man is an amazing doctor. He will spend as long as necessary to answer all your questions or explain things. Most of my sessions are 20-30 minutes. I have never been rushed during my visits. Wait times are very reasonable. They have a sign to let the receptionist know if you have waited 15 minutes. I have never waited over 10 minutes. He is sincerely interested in you, the patient. Very good listener. Highly recommended.
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Brett J Eliuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBronson Methodist Hospital, 601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI
Dr. Brett J Eliuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.