Dr. Brett Ernst Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brett Ernst?

Cataract Surgery

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Went to Dr. Ernst for a secondary cataract surgery. We discussed options and we're agreed upon, then the day before the surgery, he called and changed his decision. I was getting terrible dysphotopsias with the existing lens plus the previous dr.gave me near vision, I wanted distance. After the surgery I told him my floor was blurred and I still can tell I have astigmatism, plus the worst part is I see the lens edge to the outside which causes positive dysphotopsia and everything to my outside perpheral is double. I tried to tell him of this matter and all he did was tell me it was my imagination. The more I tried to talk about my concerns to him he just strated to raise his voice at me and my husband. He also said that I don't have astigmatism. He did not do reverse optic capture with a larger lens, he put the lens in the sulcus, which now no one wants to correct for me because of possible retina detachment. So now I'm stuck with this misery for the rest of my life, plus I have to wear glasses to correct vision and the small amount of astigmatism that he said I don't have.

Cataract surgery

Posted on December 25th, 2016

He was very understanding in our 1st meeting. He changed his mind on the iol selection to be used, and when I was concerned and asked questions he started yelling at me. That he has been doing this for years! I went through with the surgery and things after we're not what I was told they would be. Once again I questioned him and he became offensive and said he did every right and the visual problems I have are all in my head, no one sees what I'm seeing! 6 months later, guess what? Not my imagination. Went to another dr. And he could see what I was seeing.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Feel very BLESSED to have had Dr Ernst for the removal of my cataracts. From the care and concern and expertise of Dr Ernst to the office staff as well as the sugical staff, I could not have had a better experience. I can see clearly now !!!

Posted on December 24th, 2014