Have you seen Dr. Brett E Fenster?

Never available

This dr is only available in scheduled clinic vista 6 months out. If you have urgent needs you get a random nurse who, no matter what, sends you to ER rather than helping yo fit you in for an office visit of one with nurse. He is a nice man but needs to cusp patient lad so he can help the overs he does have! Oversized ego for sure!!!!

Dr. Fenster is sharp, smart and has wonderful bedside manners. After a horrible experience with first doctor after moving back to Denver - and subsequently - Rose Hospital, I had an extremely bad impression . AFTER I was released after spending One Month in the hospital and Rehab , I was referred to Dr. Fenster. That was when I finally began the road to recovery, and my confidence in he medical field in Denver restored. Dr. Fenster completely put me at ease. I trust his opinion explicitly and would highly refer him to anyone. You couldn't make a better decision.

`

Not knowing what had happen to me when I was sick, and Dr.Fenster took the time to explain everything to me.His bedside manners are so different from some doctors I have seen, and believe me I have seen many.I'm just lucky that Dr. Fenster was there when I was very ill.Thank You for everything.

Dr. Brett E Fenster is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.