Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brett R Fink has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brett R Fink has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Brett R Fink has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brett R Fink is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Fink is the kindest and most honest Dr I've seen. Apparently he is still practicing training podiatry residents at Community East. That says something as he is that good to teach upcoming foot doctors. He helped me understand I didn't need surgery, only better shoes and some therapy. He saved me money and a lot of pain. If he was just in it for the money then he would've operated on me!
I broke my fibula. Initially a cast was applied to my ankle and to me, it seemed to be healing well.. no pain and I could walk on it. But when the cast was removed, Dr. Fink said that it wasn't healing properly and I needed a plate attached to the bone. During the surgery, he damaged the nerves in my ankle. To this day (after about 4 years), my foot, toes and ankle are numb; and the muscles in my foot, toes and side of my leg cramp, especially at night while I'm trying to sleep.
Dr. Fink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Brett R Fink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Physicians Network Orthopedic Specialty Care, 7930 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brett R Fink, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Indianapolis, IN, in this video.
Dr. Brett R Fink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.