Dr. Brett Fink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Fink?

Healthcare Worker

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I have worked in healthcare for 30+ yrs . Dr. Fink has operated on me twice. I was always treated kindly, professionally, and compassionately. He is very good at what he does. He is a bit quiet compared to some docs doesn't chit chat or socialize, but he is a very good doctor.

Best DR ever!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Fink is the kindest and most honest Dr I've seen. Apparently he is still practicing training podiatry residents at Community East. That says something as he is that good to teach upcoming foot doctors. He helped me understand I didn't need surgery, only better shoes and some therapy. He saved me money and a lot of pain. If he was just in it for the money then he would've operated on me!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I appreciate Dr. Fink. John Seybert

I Do Not Recommend Dr. Fink

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I broke my fibula. Initially a cast was applied to my ankle and to me, it seemed to be healing well.. no pain and I could walk on it. But when the cast was removed, Dr. Fink said that it wasn't healing properly and I needed a plate attached to the bone. During the surgery, he damaged the nerves in my ankle. To this day (after about 4 years), my foot, toes and ankle are numb; and the muscles in my foot, toes and side of my leg cramp, especially at night while I'm trying to sleep.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

My time with this pro-? To date has been of the worst I have ever seen in my 40 years working with Doctors !!

Best Doc EVER

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Fink did my foot surgery. I was SUPER nervous about it and he calmed me down, talked me through what to expect and was really ON TOP of my pain management. He saw me post op for a couple of visits to make sure the problem was gone. If I ever had to have another foot surgery - he'd be the one.

first visit with Dr.Fink

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I read all the reviews people had posted and went to appointment feeling not so good. I went with an open mind and wanted answers to my pain. Dr. Fink was friendly, examined my foot looked at my exrays and told me how painful surgery would be. I felt like I had to pull answers out of him. He offered therapy but just said there was nothing he could do. He made a remark to me that was sarcastic. After leaving his office I did have a better understanding about what is wrong but nothing as to what I can do to help it. (shoe inserts, lifts, type of shoe) He acted uninterested. Maybe my case was not complicated. (achilles tendonits) He is probably a good doctor and knows what he is doing, but I think I would go to another doctor that offers more information freely and acts like they want to help.

No pleased

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. fink fails badly on compassion and spending time explaining your condition. I felt that when I went for an appointment, I was imposing on his time. have switched to another Dr.

Deeply disappointed

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Best Foot Orthopedist in Indiana

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Fink for at least 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. He is honest about surgery and does not jump to it right away. I really appreciate that. I would send anyone with complicated foot problems him without hesitation.

Waste of time

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr. Fink is a waste of time. He is only interested in helping those that need immediate surgery. If he can't perform surgery, he's not interested helping those that may not need it.

Good thinking

Posted on March 25th, 2012

The Dr. did not recommend surgery. He did not even encourage me to return. He diagnosed the problem; but since an operation was not called for, he encouraged me to not do anything radical. (Diagnosis: hammer toe.)