Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett Halper has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 88
I used to like going to see the Halper Drs, the father and the sons but then a new lady Dr. started working with them and they changed me to see her every time i need a Dr and at the beginning was ok with it, but i really felt better with the father or the sons, I felt like they did listen to me and payed attention to my health problems, i have tried to see them again but the staff does not give me appointments with any of them and is frustrating, last time they gave me a assistant dr. and i was but not what i wanted. The place has become like a factory and before you could make appointments by calling now they want you to use their website, what about if you don't have access to the internet. Very disappointing and I'm looking for a better dr.
This was literally the worst doctors experience I've ever had. I have been trying to get maintainance scripts from him for 8 days. I have aevere asthma and im out of inhalers. He wrote me a script for one inhaler but i explained to him that my insurance only covers maintainance drugs for 90 days. He ignored me and said he needed proof from my old doctor. My previous doc faxed him the info 3 times. The first 2 times hakper said he never recieved it then after literally 50 phone of which they had me on hold an average of 30 minutes, he told it wasnt sufficient information. I beeged gim to call my old doc and condirm qith him he said it wasnt his job. I am atill without any inhalers and wound up in the emergency roo. Twice. Dr halper is a sad sorry excuse for a physician
Dr. Halper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Nassau Communities Hospital
15 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1998
South Nassau Community Hospital
Dr. Brett Halper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett Halper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.