Dr. Brett S Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett S Hirsch?

I Recommend Dr. Hirsch for Hair Transplants

I had a lot of hair until my 30's when I started to have hair loss on top. Now in my mid-40's and at my wife's urging, I went to Dr. Hirsch for a consult. I really liked his honest and friendly nature. I had my hair transplant surgery 6 months ago and my results are beyond expectations! My new hair started growing in only a few months and I did laser growth treatments too. Anyone looking for the best-go to Dr. Hirsch!

Dr. Hirsch gave me my hair back!

I have been losing my hair since my late 20's. I was unsure hair transplants would really work but after much research I went to see Dr. Hirsch. His expert knowledge and past experience convinced me he was the best and my results prove it! I had surgery over a year ago and my hair is back and looks great!

Great Experience!

Dr. Hirsch and his staff are very accommodating (I had to reschedule several times because of my crazy work schedule) and very friendly. He did a wonderful job treating my spider veins and I highly recommend him.