Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest B Horsley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 20
I am a very picky person when it comes to doctors. I have never been truly happy with one untill Doctor Hoursly. I have had two children. He has been my doctor through both pregnancies and delivered both of them. I truly trust his knowledge, and skill as a doctor. He will always take the time to answer your questions and make sure that you are ok. He always seems to know when you need some extra information. He is a very humble, caring, and understanding man. I 100% put my trust in him with my health and any future children/pregnancys I have. I am truly greatful to have found a doctor like him.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2013, 2015, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ernest B Horsley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLogan Regional Hospital, 500 E 1400 N, Logan, UT
Dr. Ernest B Horsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.