Dr. Brett J Gilbert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brett J Gilbert?

Successful Knee Surgery

Four years after knee replacement surgery, I am doing great. Recovery is not easy, but if you follow the doctors instructions, to the letter, results reflect your effort. I would do this again in a heartbeat. My current age is 59 years old.

The best

He did total hip replace on me and I have not had any problems at all. I am a year out and would go to him again.

Two Total Knees

Dr. Gilbert replace my knees two months apart. The surgeries went flawlessly and the post-surgical guidance was outstanding. The associated PT unit was superior. The PT, APT, and others were most friendly and competent. Rehab, while grueling, was make straightforward by the skills of the Rehab Unit. I can recommend Dr. Gildbert and his staff with NO RESERVATIONS. Just do the rehab as directed!!

Hip Replacement

Mobility has improved significantly, no pain. The surgery was quick, Dr Brett and his team were very supportive, professional and encouraging. I was climbing stairs 2 days after surgery and required no pain medication when I came home. After 6 weeks I was back in the gym , swimming and having my kids keep up with me for a change ! I would do it again without hesitation !

Did both my knee and hip replacement. I’m very happy with the outcome.

True Professional

Two years ago, I had both hips replaced. Prior to that several doctors were consulted, but no one could come up with a true diagnosis of the pain I was experiencing. An appointment with Dr. Gilbert proved to be the best decision made throughout the entire journey of being pain-free, and greater lower body mobility. Excellence and Professionalism seem to be the doctor's key aim, and he certainly proved that to me. I have told others about my experience and have encouraged them to seek Dr. Gilbert if they have similar issues (pain in the lower back, and hips).

Knee Replacement X 2

I cannot say enough about Dr. Gilbert. He's a great surgeon. I've had both knees replaced, 3 months apart, and am very pleased. Best decision ever!!! Yes, there was post surgical pain, but to me it wasn't as bad as the pre-surgical pain. The physical therapy was demanding at times, but it paid off. My advice: Listen to Dr. Gilbert, he knows his stuff, and do what your physical therapist tells you to do. It's worth it!

Knee Replacement

Dr Brett Gilberet preformed Knee Replacement surgery in November 2016. He and his team did a great job. My knee feels and works as if I there was never anything wrong with it. I should have had it done sooner, but kept putting it off, which affected my quality of life. Do not put off knee problems. Contact Dr Brett Gilbert at EmergeOrtho, phone 800-359-3053. I am very pleased with the outcome. Thank You!

From my perspective, the whole experience, from appointments, to surgery and recovery, was as good as I could have hoped for. In an age where competent professionals can be hard to find, I can say that Dr Gilbert and his stuff certainly exceeded my expectations.

Wow!

Ever had a doctor call the Sunday evening before your surgery on Monday to check if you were ready or have any questions? Not since I was a child and I am 82 years old. Dr. Gilbert did. I had a total hip replacement. Dr. Gilbert performed the surgery and I had very little pain the afternoon afterward and little to none since. He is very caring and answered all my questions. His staff has the same attributes. The physical therapy group are great. They are caring, at the same time give you the exercises you need to strengthen your hip. I can't thank them enough. Dr. Gilbert's team is great! If you need surgery, you can't miss with them.

Last year Dr B.Gilbert Replaced my Right Hip and he did a Great job, and this July he Replaced my Left Hip and again he did an excellent job,I'm Now pain Free and I can walk better than ever. I can not Thank you enough Dr Gilbert

New Hips

Dr. Gilbert is one of the most Excellent, Caring, and Professional Dr. I have ever seen in my 65 years on this on this earth. I have had both hips replaced in a six month period and back on my feet and doing well in less than 90 days. I would recommend him to anyone planning surgery.

Dr. Brett J Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.