4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brett J Gilbert?

Enjoying my life again!

After having broke my hip several years ago I was told I would eventually need a hip replacement. Well after dealing with pain, weakness, limping and constant throbbing in my hip I started doing research on orthopedic Dr's. I chose Dr Gilbert due to his many years of experience and excellent credentials. After meeting and speaking with him, I was glad I chose him. He explained everything clearly and was overall very concerned for my health. The entire staff at Emerge Ortho was very courteous, professional and I never had to wait for any appointments. My surgery was a complete success and I was up and walking within hours. Emerge Ortho also has their own Physical Therapy department located right in the building. The therapists were all very pleasant and knowledgeable. I am walking several miles a day and feeling so good to be free from pain and stiffness again. I no longer limp. If you need a hip replacement go and talk to Dr Gilbert. He is undoubtedly the BEST hip Dr in North Carolina.

Easy and Wonderful experience

We were very pleased. No long waits and he seemed very concerned. He is easy to talk to and was great at telling us what was going to happen. Surgery was wonderful and my mother who had total hip replacement is 88 was back on her feet at the gym in 4 weeks. We would not go any where else.

Hip replacement surgery a piece of cake!

My hip replacement surgery was a piece of cake! Dr. Gilbert is the best doctor in Raleigh, Durham, North Carolina, and in the world! I got up and walked right away after surgery and never had any pain. I feel great. I really feel so wonderful. I wish I had fixed my hip years ago. I plan to send everyone I know to see Dr. Gilbert so they can feel this good too!

REPLACEMENT BOTH KNEES

SUPERB AND CARING . EXCELLENT RESULTS.

Hip Replacement Worries

I put off having a total hip replacement for 2 years. Dr Gilbert was treating my pain with physical therapy and anti-inflammatories, all throughout he kept telling me that I had total arthritis in my hip and it was not going to get better. I limped around for 2 years before deciding to have the surgery. I quickly realized that my fears were unfounded. I woke up from surgery and within 3 hours was walking to the bathroom using a walker. Pain was almost non-existent. I have been going to the recommended physical therapy sessions, which I highly recommend. They teach you how to stretch your muscles, how to walk straight and how to exercise for the quickest recovery. Everyone involved with my surgery from the Pre-Surgery Team at EmergOrtho , Dr Gilbert, Dr. Teel , the North Carolina Specialty Hospital and the EmergeOrtho Physical Therapy Team were top notch. All were very pleasant and knowledgeable about my situation. Within a couple of weeks I was walking without the walker or a cane. It's been great! and the best part is that I have no pain! I am so happy that my Primary Care Physicial recommended Dr. Gilbert.

Good As New!!!

It is one thing having something fixed, it is another having it better than it ever was! Thank you Dr. Gilbert for my amazing knee replacement! You work miracles!

Hip Replacement

I'm only 50 years old and thought I was too young to have a hip replacement, but end-stage arthritis had my hip at bone-on-bone. Surgery was fast, hospital was outstanding, and rehab has been great! Physical therapy makes all the difference. I had NO pain after surgery as I had before. I was completely off pain meds in about 10 days. Dr. Gilbert and his staff are awesome. PA Al is also wonderful, supportive, and caring. Entire team including physical therapists are top-notch!

Successful Knee Surgery

Four years after knee replacement surgery, I am doing great. Recovery is not easy, but if you follow the doctors instructions, to the letter, results reflect your effort. I would do this again in a heartbeat. My current age is 59 years old.

The best

He did total hip replace on me and I have not had any problems at all. I am a year out and would go to him again.

Two Total Knees

Dr. Gilbert replace my knees two months apart. The surgeries went flawlessly and the post-surgical guidance was outstanding. The associated PT unit was superior. The PT, APT, and others were most friendly and competent. Rehab, while grueling, was make straightforward by the skills of the Rehab Unit. I can recommend Dr. Gildbert and his staff with NO RESERVATIONS. Just do the rehab as directed!!

Hip Replacement

Mobility has improved significantly, no pain. The surgery was quick, Dr Brett and his team were very supportive, professional and encouraging. I was climbing stairs 2 days after surgery and required no pain medication when I came home. After 6 weeks I was back in the gym , swimming and having my kids keep up with me for a change ! I would do it again without hesitation !

Did both my knee and hip replacement. I’m very happy with the outcome.

Dr. Brett J Gilbert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.

Dr. Brett J Gilbert Is this you?