Dr. Brett Kotlus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Kotlus?

Restalyne tear troughs

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Great doctor. Looking forward to see him soon

Terrific results!!

Posted on September 13th, 2015

I recently had fillers ( for the first time in my life) from dr. Kotlus. During my consult he was very informative, telling me what he could do for me with different products and procedures. He was calm, and direct and made me feel at ease. I chose a filler that he suggested and I couldn't be happier with the results. He took his time and really sculpted my face. I will recommend him to all!! Thanks for making this experience so rewarding for me!!

Up and coming super star

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I had a mini-lift, upper eyelid surgery and fat graft. I have not met a more caring plastic surgeon and I have used Park Ave royalty in the past. I consulted only with top surgeons and by a total fluke ended up consulting with Dr. Kotlus, never intending to go with him. He has been nothing but amazing. I am fortunate that I found him, after spending thousands on consults with 5 other NYC/Long Island based surgeons, I went with my gut and could not be happier.

Doctor's Response

Tess, thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you're happy with your decision to have your procedures with us!

Knowledgeable and Caring Professional Staff

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr Kotlus is talented and provides optimal care to all his patients. Joanne at the Shelby Township location provided outstanding customer care.

Increible Resultados de Juventud

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Muchas Gracias, Dr. Kotlus, los resultados son mejor de lo que esperaba; estoy muy contenta, me siento joven otra vez. Tuve minimo dolor durante la recuperacion, y hoy 8 semanas desde de la sirujia en la cara, me siento muy orgullosa. Definitivamente recomiendo al doctor Kotlus, es un excelente sirujano, me hiso centir tranquila, explico todo muy detalladamente, y es muy professional. Una vez mas muchas gracias, Dr. Kotlus

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the review in spanish!

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I recently had Facial Fillers treatment done by Dr. Kotlus and absolutely love the results! Dr.Kotlus is an amazing doctor and outstanding professional. His great bedside manner helped me feel at ease. He took time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. Dr. Kotlus is truly an expert in his field. I get compliments on how great I look all the time. I will certainly refer any of my friends or family to Dr. Kotlus without hesitation!

Doctor's Response

We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your impressions and your willingness to refer your friends and family!

Great Work!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I had a great experience at Allure. Dr. Kotlus was very patient and friendly. His staff was very nice and the appointment scheduling went very well and I didn't have a long wait. I am happy with the way my eyes turned out and would recommend there service to everyone!

temporal brow lift

Posted on July 10th, 2013

he is the most amazing doctor ..Had recent temporal brow lift by him.. I am very happy... He is a great doctor :) great experience ... I highly recommend him to every one :).. he is a perfectionist :):): )

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the glowing review after your brow lift!

retired

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I couldn't be happier , everything went exactly like Doctor Kotlus said it would . I was treated like I was the only patient there. The doctor and his assistant did a great job, I feel a lot better about the way I look. I would like to thank everyone that works there for their kindness and courteousness . I It was a great experience and I would recommend them to my friends.

Doctor's Response

Your review made our day! Thank you!

So happy with my treatment!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I am super picky when it comes to doctors, and I spend a lot of time researching who is the best in the area. I recently went to Dr. Kotlus for Facial Fillers and Botox, and I can honestly say that he is amazing! He took his time and answered all of my questions and never rushed me. (I tend to ask a lot of questions with doctors!) I trusted his opinion on how much to do, and the results are beautiful. My eyes look more refreshed and my face has more volume just in the right places. He knows what looks right for my bone structure, and I literally get compliments all the time. I plan on going in for my follow-up in two weeks and I am excited to see how well the after photos look! I will keep referring my friends and family in Michigan to him because he is the expert, and always does pristine work.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your outstanding review! It is rewarding to hear about your positive experience with Botox and Fillers.

Has an eye for detail!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Kotlus and firmly believe he has an eye for detail. He special designed a custom chin implant to give my jawline perfect proportion. I have never felt so confident and can not stop looking at myself in the mirror. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. Dr. Kotlus takes pride in his custom implant procedures.

Upper Eye Lids

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Nothing but good things to say. I'm so glad I went to Dr Kotlus for my eye procedure.

Doctor's Response

Your review is appreciated.