Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett McGeever has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Brett McGeever has to be the most caring Dr. I have ever seen she is ALWAYS ver concerned for my over all health and listen to every word I say I would travel miles and miles just to keep her as my Doctor. I remember some 7 or 8 years ago my father was in a hospital in Greenville SC and DR. told me he had 4-6 weeks to live I calleD DR. McGeever very upset and told her what I was told she said to me I can't tell you over the phone whats going on with your father but if you get him to me I will do my best for him I took my father to her and all his dozen of meds and she took very good care of him the 1st thing she did was take him off a lot of his meds and my father lived not only pass the 4-6 weeks but another 6 years I really love this Dr and would recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!!!!
15 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brett McGeever accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3750 Palladian Village Dr, Marietta, GA
Dr. Brett McGeever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.