Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Mellinger
Dr. Brett Mellinger, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mellinger is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mellinger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett Mellinger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Brett Mellinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.