Dr. Brett T Muse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett T Muse?

Easy to talk to and very competent.

Excellent care and great bedside manner. My only wish is that Dr. Muse would have "highly recommended" I see an orthopedic specialist to confirm that the bone was stable. I required surgery to repair the ulna break I sustained, but it was two weeks later when we re-xrayed and saw the bone had shifted. Oops! Still really like him as a doctor!! And he is now my husband's and my GP.

Dr. Muse is very thorough and takes time to listen to your concerns. He and his staff follow up in a very timely manner. We would recommend to any of one in need of an excellent physician.

He was my new primary care doctor, recommended by my sister in law...He gave me plenty of time on all my appointments, referred me to stress test, cardiologist, nephrologist, gerontologist, etc. I kept him pretty busy with all my new health issues upon moving to St. George....

Patient

Didn't give us the time of day. Horrible bedside manner and arrogant beyond belief. Would not recommend under any circumstances