Dr. Brett C Perricelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett C Perricelli?

Horrible experience

Went to him for a second opinion regarding problems with my knee and he was rude, insulting and dismissive - very unpleasant experience.

Highly recommend Dr Perricelli!

I have had both of my knees replaced by Dr Perricelli. One early 2017 and the 2nd done just 3 weeks ago. Each of my surgical experiences went smoothly and my recoveries were amazing. He has a great bedside manner - he called me personally the night before each of my surgeries to see if I had any questions or concerns. Aaron his Physician Assistant is also wonderful. My Physical Therapist is very impressed with my healing and mobility and I seem to be ahead of other recuperating patients with the same surgery, but different surgeons. Thanks Dr Perricelli!

Horrible expericne

Had a second opinion with him regarding my knee and he was arrogant and dismissive of my condition.,

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

I recently had a total knee replacement done by Dr. Brett Perricelli. As a result of his surgical expertise, this operation was an almost painless experience. Although I was extremely happy with his surgical skills, what really impressed me the most about Dr. Perricelli was his personal interest in me as an individual. I know that he had many patients at the time but he always made me feel like I was very special to him. I highly recommend Dr. Perricelli to anyone that has plans to have knee or hip surgery. I don't think anyone could find a better Doctor / person to do their surgery.

Wonderful Doctor

I had both total hip replacement surgery done by Dr Perricelli this year, in Feb & May. Great experience, minimal pain, quick recovery, wuality of life back. He came highly recommended and exceeds my expectation .

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr Pericelli did an excellent job on my hip replacement. I was back to my active life style within 90 days of surgery. I highly recommend Brett.

I would fly back to Pittsburgh if I ever needed a new hip or knee

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perricelli. He has done 2 hip replacement on my husband. His bedside manner is fantastic. His staff is top notch. His pain management protocol is great (my husband took Tylenol for 3 days after his last surgery). If I ever moved and needed a new hip or knee, I would come back to Pittsburgh to have him do it.

I am 72 years old and had hip replacement surgery 3/9/17. Icouldn't believe how great everything went. Dr Perricelli is phenomenal. His personal caring went above and beyond anything I've experienced before. He called night before surgery to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions or concerns. He saw me before surgery and after. He dealt with my family and assured them everything went well. I was on my feet walking the halls shortly after surgery and never had pain of any kind. Dr Perricelli even came in at 7 am Saturday morning dressed up in a sportscoat to tell me I was ready to go home. He's a very dedicated and caring doctor and an excellent surgeon. Not 1 pain pill was ever needed after I left the hospital. The wound never seeped or was any problem. My mobility is so amazing. Friends and family can't believe how well I'm doing. I can't praise Dr Perricelli and his staff and the St. Clair hospital personnel enough. I will recommend dr. Perricelli to anyone who needs hip replacement surgery. I'm blessed to have found him. Thanks, Dr. Perricelli!!

Helped my knee

I saw Dr. Perricelli for some knee pain. We discussed different options (he wrote down a nice list for me). I just tried some cortison and physical therapy. It worked out well. Pain is much better .

Great Knee

I had a knee replacement several months ago. All went well. Very happy, Back to bowling!! Thanks to all

Patient - 2 wonderful total knee replacements

Dr Perricelli is a profectionist. He wants all patients to have a successful surgery. His training is extensive, his home health care team is top notch with a direct line to him. If there is a concern they take a photo and send it to him on the spot. There is no wait time, he responds instantly. He responds to the patient directly and immediately as well. I called him at 5:30 am, an he responded immediately ans called later in the day to check on me. He had me come in for minor issues in order to make sure I was healing properly. All went well. My knees were extremely bowed, now they look beautiful and feel great. I can not say enough about him. I would go to no one else.

Favorite Doctor!!!

Dr. Perricelli is a truly special doctor. Worked with me to help my overall health and my new knee. Great office staff and team. Aaron (his PA) is outstanding. I am not sure when this guy sleeps since he was the first one to see me in the morning and last one at night. Home therapy team made this an easy process. I wish he could be my primary doctor.