Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett W Plattner
Dr. Brett W Plattner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Plattner is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett W Plattner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Brett W Plattner has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
Dr. Brett W Plattner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Plattner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRenal Associates Of West Michigan, 330 E Beltline Ave NE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Brett W Plattner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.