Dr. Brett Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Rodriguez?

Horrible Reception

Posted on August 8th, 2014

We recently relocated to Natchitoches and I scheduled a new patient appointment for my daughter here. Once we had signed in, I asked the receptionist if the clinic usually ran on time or what the estimated wait time would be for our 2 oclock appointment. The receptionist responded it would be 1-2 hour wait. I stated that this was a crazy long wait time and the receptionist proceeded to say "Okay, you don't have to wait." and promptly canceled our appointment and told us we could find another doctor. Needless to say, without ever seeing the doctor, I would not reccommend this place to anyone. Ironicaly, there is a sign in the waiting room which states, "Social media comments last forever. Please be kind." REALLY?!?!?!?

Dr. James Thibaudaux

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

He is Ok

Great with Kids

Posted on September 10th, 2012

My kids love Dr. Rodriguez. He has an easy going manner that the kids love and he will take the time to answer all of my questions.

Posted on August 30th, 2017