Dr. Brett Ruffo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brett Ruffo?

colon diagnosis

Posted on June 14th, 2017

patient, caring and extremely knowledgable.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ruffo. I had a complex (posterior) rectal fistula. Due to the complexity of my problem, I decided to seek a second opinion which I got from the chief of colorectal surgery at a large NYC hospital. That surgeon suggested a drastically more invasive procedure and to say the least, was not encouraging. I had a less invasive procedure with Dr. Ruffo with an excellent outcome. I am so grateful for his care and expertise.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

The Best Doctor, took time to explain everything in detail . Feel much better after speaking with him. Friendly staff. Highly recommended .

Posted on April 27th, 2015

He is the kindness, caring Dr I have ever been to

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I had a very positive visit with Dr Ruffo. He was very pleasant to talk to and very informative and thorough with his exam. I had alot anxiety when I went there but he seemed to ease my anxiety while there. He solved my problem and would highly recommend him.

Make sure that you have lots of spare time.

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Referred to Dr. Ruffo by my primary care doctor. Showed up on time for my first appointment and was told he was delayed at the hospital and I should reschedule (it happens). Made a second appointment and waited 1 1/2 hours before he saw me. Appeared to be very knowledgeable, but didn't share much information with me. Scheduled a follow-up visit and waited 2 hours before I walked out. Doesn't seem to feel that your time is worth anything. Looking for another doctor... Promptness should show "no stars".

Bad Experience

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Repeated problems with scheduling appointments. I was sent to the wrong location for a very specific type of MRI that I had to fast and prepare for. I finished weeks of very difficult testing and was supposed to have a follow up appointment. I called the office to check on the date and found that no appointment was made. The next available date was one month a way. I made that appointment. Showed up on time fore the appointment and was told that I was not scheduled on that day or any other day. Throughout this time I am experiencing severe pelvic pain. I called and asked to speak to the doctor but he never returned my call.

The Aloha spirit in NY

Posted on May 29th, 2012

What a wonderful person; an excellent doctor. Dr. Ruffo takes the time with each patient; at a ccktail party he and my mom's primary care physician were discussing my mom's case and came up with a plan of care. Where else does this happen?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. took the time to assure me and take the edge off my anxiety about having to get anal surgery. Great bedside manner. Office is very clean and professionally run. Just had my surgery yesterday and so far so good!

saved my life

Posted on February 28th, 2012

he was very thorough in his explanation of everything he was going to do and what could happen.I was in the best of hands.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr Ruffo is a rare breed. There should be more doctors like him.. Very compassionate and caring about his work - and dedicated - you will not find a more dedicated dr to his field of colon and rectal surgery

saved my life

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

dr. ruffo saved my life.The 2 surgerys were life changing for me.Because of his personality he put my mind at ease.He is very easy to talk to.