Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett A Schultz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Shultz was the most fantastic to me for my 1st pregnancy. After seeing 3OB's I knew she was the one. Her and her assistant made every app enjoyable. She was patient and truly cares. I had a few issues through my pregnancy and each time she had me come down to be sure nothing bad was happening. I had to be induced and she was so helpful during my labor. She always made me feel confident and safe. She answered all of my silly questions. I don't think I could've had a better dr. I will go to her for every ObGyn issues I have!
Dr. Schultz is a friendly enough doctor. However, after having several procedures done at her recommendation, I was not able to actually speak to this doctor to receive the results. Every time I called her office I had to leave a message with her nurse or try to explain my questions and concerns with the nurse. The nurse would in turn 'supposedly' speak to Dr. Schultz and then call me back. I'm certain that on several occasions, I was outright lied to by the nurse, she claimed she had asked the Dr. the questions I had presented, she promised she would call back later the same day, I waited all afternoon and evening.....never got a phone call. After 3 months of this ridiculous run around, I decided that my health must take precedence, this doctor and her nurse treated me like I was 15 years old, when I tried to explain to the nurse what my symptoms were....I was interrupted with a condescending response..'right,right, right'. Thankfully, I have a graduate level education and I truly believe, patients must take responsibility for their care. Question everything, doctors, nurses, everyone makes mistakes.
Dr. Brett A Schultz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBoulder Medical Center, 80 Health Park Dr Ste 100, Louisville, CO
Dr. Brett A Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.