Dr. Brett Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Shore?

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr Shore is a very competent and friendly doctor. I had ACL reconstruction surgery with him and it could not have gone better. Totally recommend. You are in good hands - just do your rehab and you will be fine!

Dr Shore - The HipMan!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr shore performed my hip arthroscopy to repair a torn labrum and address FAI issue. Great Dr with impressive experience and results.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Shore to anyone who needs hip surgery. I believe he is a highly skilled surgeon and I am grateful that he did my surgery especially being a Kaiser member. Dr. Shore fully explains the procedure both before and after surgery so you know what to expect. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner so you feel confident that all will go well. In my case Dr. Shore had to do a great deal of work to repair my hip labrum and clean out an inflamed bursa. I was pretty bad off. Prior to my surgery I could not walk more than two blocks without doubling over in pain. I did pretty well for my age but I attribute my success to Dr. Shore's surgical skills. It is to early to tell my final outcome but I trust I will be back to normal within the next 6-months. If you are a Kaiser member you should request Dr. Shore.

Posted on November 12th, 2017