Dr. Brett C Shulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett C Shulman?

Impersonal, sarcastic and poor, impractical care instructions.

Worth the wait to get an appointment. Really felt how much he cared about my health and my medical needs. Surgically removed a skin cancer. Got answers in 1 week and I can hardly see the scar. Great job. Thanks

Was a patient.....not anymore

I waited well over a month for my appt. I had a list of 4 specific things to address. Staff is very nice and offer you a beverage while you wait. I saw the Dr. barely 5 min. and nothing was accomplished. More small talk than what I was there for. Told nurse I still had some questions but she was told he would answer at next appt. The confidence I had in this Dr. went right down the tubes. I felt cheated out of my money and my time. Results: Nothing done...nothing accomplished. One very expensive cup of coffee!! Even when they know you are dissatisfied no attempt is made to fix matters or take care of your needs. Will not go back!!

Appointment scheduling

Dr. has good ratings. However I just called for an appointment and you can not get into see him for weeks! Also, the office staff did not seem eager to have me as a new client. No brainer! Call another doctor that actually wants your business and recommends that you come in to see a doctor.

Incredible experience. The office staff and the doctor anticipated my needs and answered all of my questions. Rarely have I had such a positive experience. Every doctors office should be this good. Keep up the good work.

Just an incredible experience. Nicest doctor I've ever met and his staff couldn't help more. Beautiful New Office.

Loved this Office

Haven't had an experience in a medical office quite like this. The staff attended to my every need. They provided a level of service that was above and beyond.

Terrific Office

One of the most responsive offices I have ever been to. I have had this problem for years and visited at least 4 other derms before seeing Dr. Shulman. Diagnosed my problem with a biopsy. Told me it would take 7-10 days and called with the answer after 4. Now on a new medication and already mostly better. Can't say enough good things about this office and how well I was treated. Thanks for everything.

The worst

He has no follow up. Took him 4 weeks to get back with me after I tracked him down. When I asked him a question concerning my perscription. He told me it was my problem and I would have to deal with it. You are taking a chance seeing this dr. Take my advice and go somewhere else.

Great Office. Probably one of the best medical experiences I have ever had