Dr. Brett Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Snyder?

Posted on May 8th, 2015

He is the best. His work is unbelievable. Great doctor with a great nurse. They both go above and beyond and care about you as a person. Would go to him again and again

We will be forever grateful to Dr. Snyder and his staff . . .

Posted on September 25th, 2009

In January, 2009, I was diagnosed with breast cancer; after making the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy, I needed to find a plastic surgeon for the breast reconstruction phase of this journey. I was given three recommendations to plastic surgeons; after doing some research, I crossed my fingers and chose Dr. Brett Snyder of Ponte Vedra, FL. From the first appointment (where we had SO many questions)to present day (I'm almost done!), Dr. Snyder and his staff have been extremely patient and kind, generous with their time, understanding and supportive. The first couple of weeks after the mastectomy/tissue expander implant surgery were "rough" - not knowing whether the physical aches/pains I was experiencing were "normal" coupled with a desire to NOT depend upon the pain meds sent my already over-extended emotions out of control. I contacted Dr. Snyder's answering service over a weekend; he called back right away and assured me that what I was feeling was normal and that I really WAS okay. Another time, I panicked and convinced myself I was retaining fluid around the tissue expanders; Dr. Snyder's staff went out of their way to get me into the office immediately to be checked. Of course, there was nothing PHYSICALLY wrong with me and although I was really embarassed for making such a big deal out of nothing, Dr. Snyder assured me that he'd "rather be safe than sorry" and everyone was very understanding. In my experience, the tissue expansion was the most physically difficult part of my breast cancer experience. However, I didn't go through it alone - Dr. Snyder and his staff were with me every week, empathetic to the discomfort I was experiencing while continually encouraging me toward the end-goal that would help me to STOP feeling like a cancer patient, raise my self-image and begin to see myself as a whole woman again. We were told that my "support team" would be vital to my recovery - I was truly one of the "lucky ones" when Dr. Snyder and staff became part of that support team.

Posted on December 4th, 2017