Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brett Sweitzer
Brett Sweitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Sports Medicine. Brett Sweitzer is affiliated with Mary Black Memorial Hospital, Montgomery Hospital XXXXX and Albert Einstein Medical Center. He speaks English.
Brett Sweitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Brett Sweitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.