Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett A Sweitzer MD
Dr. Brett A Sweitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brett A Sweitzer has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett A Sweitzer - Posted on October 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett A Sweitzer - Posted on May 16th, 2018
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Brett A Sweitzer Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Brett A Sweitzer
Brett Sweitzer, MD is an attending orthopedic surgeon at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Einstein Medical Center Montgomery. He specializes in general orthopedics, sports medicine and shoulder reconstruction surgery. His subspecialty is shoulder arthroplasty and reverse shoulder arthroplasty. Dr. Sweitzer completed his fellowship in sports medicine at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas where he provided care for secondary, collegiate and professional athletes. He actively publishes, and has received two awards for his recent study on shoulder arthroplasty implants.Publications 1. Sweitzer B, Thigpen C, et al. A comparison of glenoid morpology and glenohumeral range of motion between professional baseball pitchers with and without a history of SLAP repair. Arthrooscopy (online) May 21, 2012; DOI:10.1016/J Arthro. 2012.02.02 2. Sweitzer BA, Cook C, Steadman JR, Hawkins RJ, Wyland DJ. The inter-rater reliability and diagnostic accuracy of patellar mobility tests in patients with anterior knee pain. Phys Sportsmed. 2010 Oct;38(3):90-6. 3. Labib SA, Wilczynski MC, Sweitzer BA. Two-layer repair of a chronic patellar tendon rupture: a novel technique and literature review. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2010 Jun;39(6):277-82.
Locations & DirectionsEINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER, 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brett A Sweitzer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. Brett A Sweitzer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.