Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett P Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 33
He's always running behind. I usually spend 45+ min. waiting for barely a 15 min. treatment. Your appointment is supposed to be 30 min (10 with nurse and 20 with him). You're lucky if you get 15 min with him. The set up is ridiculous and wastes time. He's an experienced doctor, but he needs to change the way he runs his practice. Inhave found another doctor in town who is very good and spends the Full 30 to sometimes 45 min. treating. Save YOUR time and money.
Charges hundreds of dollars for a regular visit, they will not tell you this upfront. Very rude staff. Does not reschedule without hassle. Charges excessive fee's on top of the large office visit. Doctor is supposed to spend 20 minutes working on patient. He has only done this once in 6+ appoints. He will spend 15-17 min max and bill you for the full 20 min which equates to hundreds of dollars. They bill high, Bill for random things, Rude staff and the doctor is offensive.
I called wanting to make an appointment. The office manage picked up and placed me on a 2 minute hold. Once she got back to me she gave me all the information, and I wanted to set up an appointment. She then asked to put me on hold again. I waited on hold for a good few minutes, until I hung up and called back. She apologized, but needed to put me back on hold. I asked her to just give me their address and take my info, so she can get back to whatever she was doing. She refused, asking me to hold again. Now that is not a way to welcome a new patient. Like I told her - they just lost a new client, and I am moving on to schedule with a different doctor.
I have lived with daily headaches for more than 5 years. After a dozen specialists and thousands of dollars, with no lasting relief, a friend recommended that I see Dr. Thomas. He was able to pinpoint the source of my pain and relieve it to about 50% in the first visit. Today, after 5 visits, I am 100% pain free! Thank you Dr. Thomas and Praise the Lord for skilled physicians!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Brett P Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrett P Thomas Do Pa, 635 Primera Blvd Ste 101, Lake Mary, FL
Dr. Brett P Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.