Have you seen Dr. Brett A Wilhoit?

Excellent clinician.

Very personable with a lovely bedside manner. His ability to diagnose my problem was outstanding. My prognosis was well explained to me. He covered everything I needed to know at my appointment, as well as , relieved my knee pain while waiting for surgery. He comes from an excellent educational background And is Board Certified ! I fully recommend him .

He is The Greatest... very thorough and explains everything.

Lousy Doctor

I have been to a lot of doctors in my day and this guy had no clue even after mri's and xrays that I had knee problems. He wanted me to have surgery on my acl but I only had a torn miniscus

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Brett A Wilhoit is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Brett A Wilhoit Is this you?