Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Levitt has 2 locations
1800 Tree Ln Ste 290
Snellville, GA 30078
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian A Levitt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Brian A Levitt has the following 35 expertise
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Genital Warts
- Male Circumcision
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Uterine Prolapse
- Laser Surgery
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Brian A Levitt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Levitt - Posted on July 26th, 2018
Stay away! This office will bill you incorrectly and then avoid fixing the issue even after admitting they were in the wrong. The office manager Amy that handles these issues will dodge your calls and never call you back. Been dealing with a billing issue since May and it still has not been resolved. STAY AWAY!!
Such a headache!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Levitt - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
I’ve been coming to Dr. Levitt’s office for the past 11 years & this is the 3rd time I have had incorrect Billing issues on their behalf. This time it has caused me a month long of headaches, non return phone calls, and sarcastic nonprofessional behavior from the office manager Amy. All I came for was my annual exam but they charged my insurance incorrectly & twice for the same visit. It has been a month and this issue has still not been resolved. Please save yourself time, money & headache and look somewhere else for your medical services.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Levitt - Posted on February 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Levitt - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Levitt - Posted on June 5th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Brian A Levitt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Brian A Levitt
Eastside Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Eastsides physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Levitt, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Suwanee, GA, in this video.
Dr. Brian A Levitt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.