3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Levitt?

Stay Away!

Stay away! This office will bill you incorrectly and then avoid fixing the issue even after admitting they were in the wrong. The office manager Amy that handles these issues will dodge your calls and never call you back. Been dealing with a billing issue since May and it still has not been resolved. STAY AWAY!!

Such a headache!

I’ve been coming to Dr. Levitt’s office for the past 11 years & this is the 3rd time I have had incorrect Billing issues on their behalf. This time it has caused me a month long of headaches, non return phone calls, and sarcastic nonprofessional behavior from the office manager Amy. All I came for was my annual exam but they charged my insurance incorrectly & twice for the same visit. It has been a month and this issue has still not been resolved. Please save yourself time, money & headache and look somewhere else for your medical services.

Amazing Doctor

Dr Levitt has delivered all three of my children and if we have any more he will be my first call. He is very courtious and always makes me feel like I am his only patient. He never rushes me with questions .

Dr Levitt and Lisa Marie are awesome, but his office staff in Snellville or horrible to d3al with!

Dr Levitt and his staff are amazing! They made us feel like family supporting us in every step of our pregnancy and delivery

Great doctor, office runs a little slow

I went to Dr. Levitt for my first born son. Our first visit we met Dr. Levitt in his office, went over questions, concerns, general plans for having my son. My son ended up a c-section due to being breech, but Dr. Levitt was supportive of my request to attempt a version and never belittled my determination to have a natural birth. (He did give me the option to deliver naturally, but didn't recommend it because of the added risk to baby.) Dr. Levitt appears to be on the side of minimal medical intervention in a time of far too many interventions. He and Barb did a fantastic job on my c-section, recovery was very easy for me-likely easier than a natural birth would have been! As for my son's circumcision I was given incorrect information from the hospital (Eastside is a different story... I would never go there for any service again), but Dr. Levitt's nurse got me corrected and was happy to provide the anesthetic for my son that I requested. His circumcision healed up wonderfully. My only complaint of this practice is how long I waited at almost every appointment, I was often waiting in the exam room for up to an hour for a check that took about 5 minutes.

Dr. Levitt and staff are very courteous, professional and I feel comfortable referring him to my family, friends.

His staff was awesome! He was fantastic. When I choose to extend my family..I'll be right back. They made me feel well taken care of for my 1st

Awesome doctor and staff

I love Dr. Levitt. He and his staff have a great bedside manner. The nurses are always around and you can call them for anything and typically get a phone call back promptly. Dr. Levitt delivered both my children. By the time I was pregnant with my second baby we had moved south. I was adiment on having Levitt and his staff care for me again and decided to commute the 60 minutes, one way, for appointments and delivery. I had a c section with both children and both times everything went smoothly. At my post op appointments Levitt made sure my experience was a good one with him and the hospital in which I had the babies. :). I really cannot say enough good things about everyone in his office.

What a wonderful Doctor

From start to finish of my annual exam the staff was friendly. Before an exam, the doctor met with me in his private office with my clothes on. Atentive listener.I know Dr Levitt now for over 5 years and recommend him to all my friends.

He seemed good upon first going to him, but discovered during my first pregnancy that he is very crude/crass and has no problem making awful comments about your unborn child. The office is disorganized and always seems to have some sort of drama going on. He is nearly always rushed and seems to only half listen. Doesn't do ultrasounds except at 8 and 27 weeks. Don't ask for it sooner...won't happen. Doesn't do a physical exam until after your due date. Seemed unconcerned when struggling during my 2+ hours of pushing...only commented, "this is why it's called labor". Nurses at the hospital obviously disliked him. The only thing I loved was his method of circumcision...

Dr. Levitt delivered our first child at DeKalb Medical and the experience was fantastic. We ran into some complications and had engaged a doula who was overly-aggressive. The doula was militant in her opinions and Dr. Levitt managed all the personalities masterfully. Dr. Levitt was by our side throughout the process with great advice that was easy to understand and easy to make decisions on. Ultimately after 12 hours in semi-labor, a c-section was the obvious choice for us and Dr. Levitt did a fantastic job delivering a healthly 6 pound 9.5 ounce boy and an equally health Mom! Thank you Dr. Levitt.

Dr. Brian A Levitt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.