3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Levitt?

The Best

I would recommend Dr. Levitt to anyone but especially women having difficult issues. He is wonderful at explaining problems and and is honest and forthright in his discussions. He is extremely knowledgeable about medicine and his nurse(Barb) is the best too.

Dr. Brian Levitt is one of the best

I have gone to Dr. Levitt for over 15 years now and can honestly say he is great. His staff is fantastic and very dedicted to patient care as well as customer service. Dr. Levitt has given me several proceedures over the years, the latest being a complete hystorectomy almost a year ago, which went great. His beside manner has, on occasion, not been great ( keep in mind we are talking over 15 years) but I have always been able to discuss problems with him and I completely respect, trust and admire his abilities as a Dr. He must be doing something right because many of his staff have been with him for several years. That is very hard for other medical practices to say. On the whole his practice rates 5 stars and if occasionally Dr. Levitt isn't quite as warm and fuzzy as you like, you will be repaid by his abilities to diagnose your problem or deliver your baby.

Wow!

One of the main reasons why I remained at the OBGYN for the past three years, was bc the nurses are awesome. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about my OBGYN. Maybe he responds to different "people" in different manners. I usually got a lot of sarcasm from him. I was ok with that. I'm a bit of a sarcastice person too.Recently, I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. I was prescribed Ponstel, with about three refills. I have not had the cysts removed since I have not conceived a child yet. (This is what they suggested to me upon diagnosis.) The Ponstel is the only medication that gets me through my rough menstrual cycles.When I tried to get the doctor to reauthorize my prescription. He refused. As a matter fact, they gave me the run around, at first. Then finally, he had one of his nurses call and nicely tell me that he was not going to reauthorize my prescription, because they had, on the previous day, transferred my records to my new OBGYN (I moved). I have not even met with my new OBGYN yet. Now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get my meds before my next cycle comes on. I thought this most recent treatment was very rude. He showed a great lack of concern. By the way, please don't have a balance of any amount, because the secreatary at the front desk will act like you owe HER. I hope that I have better luck at my new location.

Dr. Levitt is the Best!

I can't imagine a better OB than Dr. Brian Levitt. The first time I saw Dr. Levitt I was a bit apprehensive because I hadn't had a male doctor before. He put me at ease quickly with his calm and friendly manner. I really appreciated the time that Dr. Levitt took to get to know me before the exam. He asked all of the pre-exam questions in his office first. The exam itself was over quickly and with minimal discomfort. The members of his staff are warm and wonderful. I actually look forward to my visits because I know I am in good medical hands. I fully recommend Dr. Levitt without any reservations.

good man, intereseting sense of humor!

will tell u like it is! so don't gain too much weight!!!

Dr. Brian A Levitt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.