Acacio Brian Is this you?

Have you seen Acacio Brian?

Our success story

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I hVe PCOS got pregnant with triplets from iui ended preterm at 22 weeks, after that moved on to IVF WITH MULTIPLE ISSUES.. Dr A never gave up on us and made it affordable for us to continue to try to have our family... and sure enough my one year is playing as I type this!! He is the best and I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM AND HIS STAFF!!! Thank you DR. A

No really into this guy

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Wondering if all if not most of the comments about this guy are from lighter complected people because when I had him he seem to be disrespectful towards me. News flash, this guy needs to encourage and not tear down. Bring a witness with you preferable a man, yes, I know a strong women can defeat him, but just bring a man who is taller then him as a witness. If you cannot, then bring any adult with you as a witness when you go and see him if there is no other way to see another doctor. This guy might also lie to you, that is what it seems to me. PLEASE RESEARCH ANY procedure BEFORE you get it done; go online, read blogs, see what others say and the list goes on ( You should do this with ANY medical provider no matter who it is.) Get your medical record and look at it before you get any procedure done( You should do this with ANY medical provider no matter who it is.). Even if you are not going to get one done just get your medical record multiple times just to see if he or she is telling one thing BUT writing another ( that is up to you how you want to work that out.) I wonder how many locations does this so called doctor travels to or have ever traveled to? DO YOUR RESEARCH ON ANY provider no matter what they tell you or give you whether it be medication or a procedure and use your common sense on this please, example, some people may not have time to research depending on the level of discomfort and so fourth.

Warm and knowledgable

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I have witnessed first hand the type of Doctor he is. Wonderful bedside manner. The whole team is rooting for the patient.

Best Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

We drove out from LA every visit, wasn't easy, especially in 2 hour traffic going and coming, but we had tried other fertility centers in LA and had no luck, we were looking for the best and Acacio Fertility Center came highly recommended so we came in for a visit. Through our experience we built a friendship with all of the nurses and staff at Acacio Fertility center, special thanks to Heather, Sylvia, Noreen, Lori, Mariell and Dr. Acacio. Everyone was so friendly and helpful every time we went there it made this difficult process so much easier. When we finally heard we got pregnant after our long and hard struggle, all of the staff that was helping us throughout the process was so excited for us, it truly was like we had a family atmosphere there with people that genuinely cared about our goal of having a baby. We are 10 weeks long now and everything is going perfectly. Without all of the beautiful people at this center we would not be here and about to start our family. Dr. Acacio is truly a genius when it comes to helping people with fertility problems. Our issues were not easy, many other doctors could not figure out what was going on, we even went through 2 failed transfers with the Acacio fertility center, but the way they managed the situation and made educated and measured steps forward showed us that there was only one Doctor that could make this work for us and it was Dr. Acacio. He truly took the time to specifically design our treatments & program and understood that every case is different and not all people going through fertility problems have a single solution. He is truly a pioneer in this industry and not many come remotely close to his abilities, knowledge, experience, and talent. Most of all, he cares about his patience, looking forward to starting our family soon. Thank you to everyone at the Acacio Fertility Center!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Acacio was the first reproductive endocrinologist we met after 2 years of unsuccessful trying to get pregnant. Having high hopes but also a little skepticism towards the IVF procedure, we attained the consulting visit. Dr. Acacio took all the time to explain the procedure and to answer all the questions to us. We have decided he is our doctor and never regretted the decision. We can say only great things about Dr. Acacio and his team. Our appointments always started on time. The organization of the office is amazing. We could always turn to Kate, Lori or Sylvia with all kinds of questions or even doubts. Julie did everything to work out a great financial treatment plan with us, successfully submitting multiple expenses to our insurance company. During the whole process we never had a sense of being rushed, always got precisely informed about our calendar schedules, procedures and precautions, which helped us to stay centered and feel secure in this emotionally difficult time. In Dr. Acacio's practice you definitely will be treated respectfully and professionally. What we have learned during the process is, that the role of IVF doctor is not about being emotional and overly empathetic, it's about using his professional skills to achieve your goal of being a parent, and in this matter you can definitely trust Dr. Acacio. Looking back, we would not choose anybody different, but Dr. Acacio and his team for this journey. We got pregnant during our first IVF cycle and are currently in the second trimester with our Baby Girl.

The doctor you want to take with you on this roller coaster ride!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

My husband and I sought help after trying for a year. Three years later with five cycles under our belt, we have finally "graduated" to a regular OB/GYN thanks to Dr. Acacio and his staff. It has been an extremely difficult process and Dr. A. was with us every step of the way. He is a very compassionate doctor that truly cares about his patients.

Posted on September 1st, 2014

I just want to say that Dr. Acacio is one of the best doctors. I found his advertisement in the Yellow Pages in 2003 and I made an appointment to see him. When I spoke to him, he was very sincere and that is what I liked about him. Dr. Acacio is also very compassionate and caring and he takes the time to listen to a patient's concerns. The whole staff does an outstanding job and I am very grateful to have met them. Thank you so much Dr. Acacio and staff. God bless you.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Dr Acacio is wonderful!!!! I was seeing a different doctor for 18 months prior to seeing Dr Acacio. I was desperate to have a baby. Dr Acacio reassured me that everything would be ok and I had a very good chance of conceiving. Well, he was right! I had SUCCESS and I am due in August!!! Dr Acacio's bedside manner and overall demeaner is unmatched. I am a nurse and I interact with Doctors every day. Dr Brian Acacio is so special. He is truly "one of a kind"!!

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Dr Acacio and his staff are wonderful, caring individuals. He is very knowledgeable and on the cutting edge of all that is infertility. Treatment for infertility is very expensive, most of which is not covered by insurance. But they will work with you and your insurance as much as possible. He is not the cheapest, but why would you want to go to the cheapest, go to the best. They will work with you to provide financing. His nurses are available day and night and he is also always available by email.

Three kids and counting...

Posted on November 19th, 2013

My husband and I truly feel blessed to have met Dr. Acacio and to have been on this infertility journey with him. We first met Dr. A two years ago--after one round of IUI, I got pregnant with twins. After their birth and we wanted more children, we knew that Dr. A would be the one to help us once again. I am now pregnant with our third child after the first round of IVF! I do not say this lightly, but Dr. A is truly the best! He is warm, kind and compassionate, and most importantly, he knows his stuff!!! You will not find a better doctor anywhere else! His staff is also amazing--Sylvia, Lauria, Karina (just to name a few)--are always there for whatever you need. You truly feel like you are part of a family there. I would recommend him to anyone I know, and I would honestly not go to anyone else for my fertility issues (even if I moved away from the area).

Best doctor/office!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

My husband and I can't say enough about Dr. Acacio and his amazing staff. We initially went to Dr. A a year prior for his free consultation after we had suffered a miscarriage and he spent the time to review all of our charts and lab work and gave us the green light to try again on our own. It was wonderful to have such an objective opinion without pressure to use his services. Unfortunately, the stress from the miscarriage prolonged our trying period and by the time we checked in a year later with Dr. A, I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve. We decided not to prolong the process any longer and risk not getting pregnant, so we went forward with IVF. I am currently pregnant from our first cycle!! Dr. A and his staff were amazing throughout the entire process and my momentary "freakouts" when I thought the worst would happen. They were so supportive, listened to me, responded to my emails and calls - I just can't say enough for how much we appreciated their care. I only wish other doctors and staff lived up to this type of care for their patients. We know friends from San Diego who have driven up for their care, and heard of people from all over the world coming to him = their office is just that great :) Highly recommend! Did I mention Dr. A is actual punctual with his patients = another huge plus because, again, Dr. A and his staff respect their patients.

Office Supervisor

Posted on October 24th, 2013

After few failed IVF's at another facility Dr. Acacio was able to get me pregnant on the first attempt. Unfortunately it was not successful so I went back for the second time and got pregnant again. All staff are profession and compassionate, very knowledgeable. Definitely the best choice I've made!