Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian G Accola has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
he is great...listen,has time (even if he has a lot of patient) and the most, he does not give up on you...been to a lot of doc's and he is the one who believs me...on the one who is complaining,it took 2y. to get to the bottom what was going on with me....so maybe you where in a hurry. I THINK HE IS GREAT !!!!
although we still havn't found the right antidepressant for me, he is very helpful and is great when i tell him one isn't working. he has been my doc. for two and a half years now and i think he's great. its takes a long time to find the right medication that matches someone. i was on an antidepressant from when i was 16 till i was 20, it stopped working and i didnt want to up the dose so we have tried three different drugs trying to find the right fit. anyways long story short: he's awesome.
Dr. Accola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Brian G Accola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTanana Valley Clinic-First Care, 1001 Noble St, Fairbanks, AK
Dr. Brian G Accola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.