Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian J Acker
Dr. Brian J Acker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Acker is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian J Acker has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Acker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Brian J Acker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian J Acker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.