Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian E Alvarez MD
Dr. Brian E Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brian E Alvarez has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Brian E Alvarez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self medicate is a better option than this guy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian E Alvarez - Posted on August 16th, 2011
This doctor will spend 3-5 minutes with you if you're lucky. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone for any reason. If your goal is to waste time with no results this is the doctor for you. He refuses to listen to patient feedback or return calls in any way. I honestly can't think of a worse combination for a doctor.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Alvarez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Elizabeth Medical Center (Edgewood Ky)
Dr. Brian E Alvarez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian E Alvarez's office for more information.
4600 Beechwood Rd Cincinnati, OH : (513) 943-3685
Locations & DirectionsYNGVE MONSSON PHD, 4600 Beechwood Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Brian E Alvarez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.