Dr. Brian S Anding Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Anding?

Emergency eye situation

when I had an emergency situation with my eye, the doctor would not see me and told me to find an optometrist to go to. That was after being a patient at that office for over 30 years.

will not go back~~~~

I bought 2 expensive pair of glasses....they came back with the worng Rx in them...tech re-examined me and yes the Rx was wrong...took for ever to get them back...I kept having trouble with one pr until I discovered it had a huge scratch across the bifocal..took them back...they had them forever again...Liza told me she was ordering a new frame for me...when I returen a month later to get them she was wearing the exact same frame and I took my glasses and left...coudn't see the TV when I got home so took them back..on the phone she told me she had checked them twice...I said possibly they were the same wrong Rx as before...when I got there she told me she was sorry that she hadn't changed the Rx ...I told her I expected them back in 4 days whether she had to hand carry then over to the lab...or I wanted my money back for the lenses and would take them to Wal-Mart where they are more efficient...I am still waiting to get them back....I'M MAD!!! and WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!!

Dr. Brian S Anding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.