Dr. Brian Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Andrews?

Posted on August 7th, 2016

He makes you feel like dirt

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Having received successful treatment in the form of microscopic decompression surgery at three location of my spine, I am pleased to place Dr. Andrews and his staff in high regard.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Gave me back my life after failed back surgeries by other doctors..... the best.

Bottom Line

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Busy office, so some "niceties" may fall through the cracks.Bottom line, Dr Andrews is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon who likes to succeed, so he does not suggest surgery unless it is clearly indicated and only if he feels it will make a major difference.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Terrific...did a spinal fusion for me at L5 S1....absolutely no pain or discomfort thereafter....saved my life!

The best!

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Dr Andrews is a no nonsense doctor. He is straight to the point. He is efficient and effective. I am here today because of his expertise. Thank you!

Worst Dr

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Did not follow through with surgery as specified. Worst surgeon ever! I am using the term "surgeon" loosely! He was highly recommended to us yet failed us causing misery and extreme pain that may be irreversible. We lost over a year of recovery with "courtesy" office visits that were a waste of time. He has no remorse. Just a huge ego. I would never let anyoneI cared about be seen by him....not even a consult!

Spinal Fusion L-4-5

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr Andrews has just completed a spinal fusion on my back, I am one week post op. I think he's a miracle worker. I have had back problems and pain for years and he has come into his office on a Saturday to see me and did what he thought best for my problem. I do believe he's one of the best in his field

Cavalier misdiagnosis

Posted on June 27th, 2011

After 7 years of trying everything to eliminate sciatic pain - phys.ther., acu., chiros.,even a laminectomy - I waited 2 months to get appt. which lasted 10 minutes. Explained inability to sleep on left side or back for 7 years -pain in left big toe and "blood pressure-cuff-like" numbness everpresent; he said back was fine, had arthritis in the big toe. Followup X-Ray showed no signs of same. Suggest Boardroom, not Boards for Andrews.

senior vice president

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Misrepresentation of skills and proposed surgery of minimally invasive (TLIF) L5/S1 fusion for level 1 spondylolysthesis; outcome - failed double spinal fusion with unrelenting highly exacerbated chronic pain 4.5 years post surgery. Dr. was either dishonest, incompetent, or careless in his surgical proposal, not recognizing an L4 hemangioma (visible on xray) pre surgery. Pedicle screws would not hold in hamangioma. Decision was made in O.R. of a double fusion L4/S1 instead, prior to the initial incision, as the initial incision was at the higher level, not at the proposed surgery site at the lower level. The double fusion has a high %age failure rate. He elected to do this notwithstanding that he was hired by me (not insurance covered) for his proposed minimally invasive solution.

An Excellent Neurosurgeon

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of dr. andrews, since 2005 and have always received excellent care.He is very thorough,and an excellent neurosurgeon.he gives me an honest opinion and good idea of what may happen before doing a procedure.the best thing about dr. andrews,is that he is always ready, willing,and able,in case of an emergency.I remember,one time,after surgery,not too long ago,I had an emergency.he was called back to the e.r.when a suture came off and I started to bleed.I almost did not make it,but because of him,I survived.thank you ,dr. andrews, for saving my life.

egotistical and rude

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Dr. Andrews was harsh, rude and seems to have a serious ego problem.