- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian A Applebaum MD
Dr. Brian A Applebaum, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oregon City, OR, with other offices in Tualatin, OR and Tualatin, OR( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Brian A Applebaum has 4 locations
Dr. Brian A Applebaum has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian A Applebaum has the following 14 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Brian A Applebaum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brian A Applebaum
Dr. Applebaum works in Oregon City, OR and 3 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Applebaum is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Providence Newberg Medical Center and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center.