Dr. Brian S Aprill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Aprill?

Patient

I was referred to Dr. Aprill a few years ago by Dr. Melissa Reynolds. From the very first time I met Dr. Aprill I was impressed with his knowledge of my condition and his recommendation for treatment. He's very professional in every way. I would recommend him to anyone. Always pleasant and kind.

No problems

Dr. Aprill pulled me back from the intensive care unit and over the past year or so, my diabetes is very well under control. My last A1c reading was 4.5, and the proof is in the results. I can usually get in and out of his office in under 20-25 minutes (which includes waiting room time and blood tests). I will recommend Dr. Aprill to anyone without hesitation.

Outstanding

Dr. April and his staff are very professional and caring. They are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at ease. I have been extremely pleased with the care they have provided.

I have been a patient for five years, I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a someone that is always prompt, I think I have never waited over 10 min., he

Dr. Aprill is a great physician. He is more than competent and knowledgeable and he goes above and beyond by preparing for my office visit ahead of time. I feel I am in excellent care with Dr. Aprill .

Highly Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Aprill for at least 4 years. Dr. Aprill is all business. He is not one to make small talk, but he is knowledgable about diabetes and very straightforward, which I appreciate. I never have to wait for very long, his staff is courteous, and I feel well taken care of. I am always contacted within 24-48 hours with my lab results and any further recommendations from Dr. Aprill. If I call the office for any reason my call is returned timely and my question answered. I strongly recommend Dr. Aprill for diabetes care.

Great care!

Dr. Aprill is always on time and is very professional. I appreciate the care he has given me over the years.

very courteous, very professional and a very good doctor would recommend to any one who needs a good endocrinologist that will explain to you if you asked him about your condition

He maybe will spend 5 minutes in a room with me and never answers my questions. He is very quick to dismiss problems and so no concern. Will definitely not be going back to him.

Former client

No bedside manner. Very matter of fact.

The best and most caring doctor i know

he is the most informative doctor also his staff is very caring... very calm and will answer and questions you have in a manor that a person can understand!

Endocrinology

Please go to someone else. He is very unprofessional and does not care about the patients pain or needs

Dr. Brian S Aprill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.