Dr. Brian August Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian August?

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Really good Doctors him and Miguel

BE AWARE and STAY AWAY

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Be Aware and Stay Away from this group and doctor. they have a great game going. thought he was genuinely concerned about my back issue but definitely in the end he didn't care at all. just wanted my insurance and my money is all it seems. the office staff and wait times are horrific. I was sent for an injection by my ortho doctor, he said it wouldn't work, I asked several times and he would never explain why. got 3 other doctors opinions and all send the injection would be very helpful. he's basically a pill pusher. he would always try to give me some prescription and I would constantly advise him I didn't need nor want most of what he was wanting me to take. he didn't like the fact on my last appointment I brought in all the junk he prescribed from vicadin to muscle relaxers and showed him that I wasn't taking anything because it didn't work or barely scratched the surface. as well as I never heard back from his office on doing the injection to me finally closing my file which I never got a response to a confirmation as I asked. I heard from several others that they had the same experience. stay away from this group and doctor. there are many doctors out there that would be a lot better choice.

Smells like Boo Boo

Posted on September 9th, 2016

This doctor is not the best doctor nor is he the worst..He is just there and sees many people like a revolving door. I can't stand waiting hours in there because it is very very very very very boring and repetitive..Would hate to have the same old same old routine as a job with the same old same old faces. Seems like a very boring, repetitious, non-exciting setting..We waited long but not like 5 hours or anthing. That's why we are leaving 3 stars, and not one but not five either Last month, I went on a Monday and there was a horrible odor and it stank like boo boo..I don't know if it was the odor of bad breath, bad hygiene, or the homeless lady sucking on medicine, or someone didn't wash their long hair or armpits, or all the urine tests he is suppose to make everyone get, or a passing wind but it was unbearable..

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Took my relative there...Could care less about his patients...Like he hates his job...My garbage man has more enthusiasm than him

frustrated

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Wait time too long. Rude staff. Won't return calls. I live 200 miles away. Difficult to get answers to follow up questions regarding side effects etc. Does not explain treatment risks & options for epidural for cervacalgia. Does not treat migraines muc Aways stressed when I come here. So frustrating! Feel like a number ,

Posted on September 20th, 2017