Dr. Brian Badger Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brian Badger?

wonderful, attentive pediatrican

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr. Badger saw my son on Sunday and was incredibly attentive and friendly. He was very, very good with my son and I greatly appreciated his caring nature. There was a problem with the nebulizer I received in the office and Dr. Badger met me after office hours to switch that one out with a new one for my son's treatment. I really appreciated his efforts and don't feel that many people would have gone to the trouble that he did for my son.

Posted on September 27th, 2008