Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Barstad
Dr. Brian Barstad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kellogg, ID, with other offices in Hinckley, MN and Hinckley, MN (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Barstad is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital of Superior, St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth and Miller Dwan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Barstad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Barstad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Miller Dwan Medical Center
Pine Medical Center
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
St John's Lutheran Hospital - CAH
St Marys Medical Center
Essentia Health Sandstone
19 Years Experience
University of North Dakota
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Brian Barstad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Barstad in this video.
Dr. Brian Barstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kellogg, ID.